Dr. Bender teaches literacy classes and supervises student teachers.
Gregg Bender, Ph.D.
- BA in English Literature – SF State
- Credentials: General Secondary, Elementary, Pupil Services, Administration
- MA – Educational Administration – SF State
- Ph.D. – Educational Administration – UC Berkeley
- 20 years active service in secondary teaching and site administration (middle & high School)
- 21 years active district level administrative experience including supervision of middle and high schools – San Francisco Unified School District and San Rafael City Schools
- 7 years part time experience in Secondary Teacher Preparation – SF State University
I have worked professionally with children, teachers, and schools for the past 50 years. I have always enjoyed it. I deeply believe in the value of teaching as a profession, and I am happy to be of assistance to children and to the professionals who choose to work with them. For me, there is nothing better.